In honor of the 40th anniversary of the establishment of his esteemed castle, the King of the Purple Crown has called for a joust and celebration!
His best knight, and three of the greatest knights from afar, have come hither to recreate the celebrated jousts from days of yore. Each one accompanied by their own trusty squire. Who will win this time? You decide!
- The castle comes in at just around 1000 pieces, perfect for a $100 set (And could easily be knocked down a notch or two)
- Features 4 knights, 4 squires, a guard, and an archer, each with alternate faces and alternate armor and weapons for the knights (and don’t forget the horses, too!)
- Raise and lower the castle drawbridge using the winch on the side of the battlements! (String for the drawbridge not shown)
- Modeled lovingly after castles of antiquity, but using modern construction materials!
- The inside of the castle features a path, a well, weapon and armor racks, and a tilt barrier for the joust!
- Click here for a gif animation of the castle (WARNING: Large file)
Want to see this creation as a LEGO Set? It is currently up for voting on LEGO Ideas! Be one of the 10,000 pioneers and vote for free here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/140622/
MOC by BrickBelt