Rule the roads with the all-new 1:16 scale 2016 Dodge Challenger SXT! This brick-built version of the popular sports car truly lives up to its name, as its 1869-piece construction is filled with many unusual parts and tricky techniques. The entire building experience is perfect for sharpening your skills, learning new tricks, and just having fun as you create so many features and functions in your car. Continue reading
In honor of the 40th anniversary of the establishment of his esteemed castle, the King of the Purple Crown has called for a joust and celebration!
His best knight, and three of the greatest knights from afar, have come hither to recreate the celebrated jousts from days of yore. Each one accompanied by their own trusty squire. Who will win this time? You decide!
- The castle comes in at just around 1000 pieces, perfect for a $100 set (And could easily be knocked down a notch or two)
- Features 4 knights, 4 squires, a guard, and an archer, each with alternate faces and alternate armor and weapons for the knights (and don’t forget the horses, too!)
- Raise and lower the castle drawbridge using the winch on the side of the battlements! (String for the drawbridge not shown)
- Modeled lovingly after castles of antiquity, but using modern construction materials!
- The inside of the castle features a path, a well, weapon and armor racks, and a tilt barrier for the joust!
- Click here for a gif animation of the castle (WARNING: Large file)
Want to see this creation as a LEGO Set? It is currently up for voting on LEGO Ideas! Be one of the 10,000 pioneers and vote for free here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/140622/
MOC by BrickBelt
Introducing: the NerdStick, the brick-built stylus in the NerdTech Series! It is designated with the ‘Nerd’ prefix rather than the standard ‘Brick’ prefix, as it is meant to accompany any of Brickster_Tim’s touch screen smart devices, such as the BrickPhone, BrickTab, and BrickWatch! Continue reading